четверг, 24 ноября 2011 г.

Value time

Hi everybody!

When I woke up at 6 am this morning I was pleasantly surprised by “angelic singing” floating into the room through the windows. They were sounds of the voices of children from the Christian orphanage praising God. I'm amazed at what wisdom God gives to their mentors to bring them up in God's truth. Two hours before they go to school each child takes his/her place in the sanctuary and the worship starts. They sing and in the quiet morning the most distant houses of this district are filled with voices praising God.

God used these children to talk to me. How much of my time am I willing to dedicate to Him? When I'm getting ready to go to work or to school what am I thinking about? May be such sweet thoughts as to stay in bed a little while longer and indulge my flesh and sleep for another 5 minutes intoxicate my mind instead of finding it in me to praise God?

What are you thinking about when you snooze your alarm for another 10 minutes and get up just 5 min before you have to run out to work? You have not a minute to loose, you run headlong in order to barely make it. But in fact, you didn't make it. You have already lost your opportunity to start your day with Him and His blessings and it's your fault!

How does your day start? Do you read the Bible, pray and praise God? Or are you just in a hurry? And only then later somewhere in the traffic jam on Moscow ring road you find a little time for God and your spiritual growth?

Time is flying by and soon everyone will face God. How will you account for the wasted time before God? Value the time that God has given you!

Alexander Kartavenko

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий